AFM Heatsheets Introduces Emergency Product Line to Education Sector at National Conference on EducationFebruary 27, 2017
March Race recap: LA Marathon & NYC HalfMarch 23, 2017
Heatsheets brings more than 35 years of adaptability and operational knowledge to the public safety sector. Providing comfort and protection from the elements, while taking up minimal space, our line of public safety products are perfectly suited for emergency response professionals. Heatsheets also offer the opportunity to go green as they are reusable and recyclable. Following are some of the most common users and the ways they leverage Heatsheets within the public safety sector:
- School staff – Protect students with our classic Heatsheets in the event of a fire drill in inclement weather.
- Firefighter – Keep a stock of blankets on the truck to protect civilians who have been displaced by a fire. Our lightweight blankets are available in special packaging to save space and to ensure rapid deployment.
- Police officer – Storing one in a go-bag or response vehicles will help protect citizens from the elements while on call, or use in emergency situations while on patrol.
- EMS technician – Our emergency blankets serve as an effective tool to provide immediate warmth to individuals receiving care, and won’t stick to wounds or burns.
- Emergency preparedness coordinator – Heatsheets can be used as part of decontamination plans and responding to mass-scale crises with hazardous conditions.
- Outdoor safety professional – Park rangers and ski patrols can include Heatsheets in visitor emergency packets as our products can be used as blankets, ground covers, emergency shelters, and as gear covers. Also available is our Heatsheets bivvys that provide extra heat retention when weather takes an unprotected turn.
- Military – Stock our American-made Heatsheets at training centers to protect the troops training to protect us. They can be used for both warmth and shelter.
- Healthcare professional – Heatsheets are a perfect solution for medical practices, such as acupuncture sessions, to maintain patient comfort and warmth without disrupting the procedure.
Click here to see our full line of emergency products or request a free sample to see how Heatsheets can work for you!