FOR OVER 35 YEARS HEATSHEETS HAS BEEN THE PREMIER CHOICE FOR FINISH LINE BLANKETS
Heatsheets, the flagship brand of Advanced Flexible Materials, is a leading manufacturer of reflective insulation products that harness natural energy sources such as body and solar heat, utilizing our proprietary Silver Lining technology, which was developed by NASA for the U.S. space program. We make innovative products for consumer, commercial and medical applications. Heatsheets products are perfect for hypothermia protection at mass participation events and sleeping bags and shelters for lightweight protection from outdoor elements.
Since our 1980 New York City Marathon debut, we have been the premier choice for branded finish line blankets. Thirty-five years later, we remain a trusted business partner and Heatsheets remain the preferred brand that millions rely on for comfort and protection from the elements.
Our Mission: Through commitment to excellence and a passion for innovation, we strive to provide our partners with effective, affordable and sustainable solutions utilizing reflective-insulation technology.
Exclusive Product Features/Benefits:
• Increase safety and security at your event.
• Small footprint for distribution.
• Up to 90% heat reflection.
• No-cost recycling through Blankets-to-Boards (in partnership with Trex).
• Excellent branding opportunity.
• Made with FDA approved food-grade materials.
• No lead or phthalates (passes 2008 CPSIA Safety Standards).
• Made in the U.S.A.