Heatsheets Makes Inventory of Medical Safety Blankets Available for Hospital COVID-19 Strategies
Heatsheets has heard the call for medical supplies and is making its entire in-stock inventory of 75,000 reflective medical safety blankets available to hospitals and public safety organizations planning for COVID-19 scenarios.
“We have been contacted by organizations looking for solutions to keep patients safe and warm in field hospitals or for isolation/quarantine areas,” says president Chris Falk.
“Our product was invented for medical safety nearly 40 years ago and we are happy to answer the call to help with patient safety in these unprecedented times.”
- 72″ x 47.25″
- Reflects up to 90% of body’s radiant heat back to wearer
- Prevents hypothermia and shock
- Lightweight and easily transportable
- Comes individually wrapped or on perforated rolls for rapid deployment
- Small storage footprint
- Made from a recyclable LDPE (low density polyethylene), far more durable than Mylar
- FDA approved food-grade materials and contain no lead or phthalates
- Ships on 1-2 business days (Delivery via FedEx Ground)
Heatsheets are made from a recyclable LDPE (low density polyethylene), far more durable material than traditional Mylar space blankets and are therefore suitable for a variety of uses. They are also lightweight and can be folded down easily, making them an ideal lightweight option for stashing in a pack for peace of mind.
Heatsheets are made in the USA, and carry the Certified Space Technology seal.