March Race recap: LA Marathon & NYC HalfMarch 23, 2017
Staying Safe in Hazardous Weather Conditions with HeatsheetsApril 24, 2017
Is your school properly prepared for a large-scale crisis to occur before, during or after school hours? The leading manufacturer of U.S. made heat-reflective products for over 35 years; Heatsheets’ line of emergency blankets and ponchos are the one-stop solution for your school preparedness plans. Below are the top 5 ways to leverage Heatsheets within the education sector:
- Disaster Preparedness – The team at Heatsheets understands the vital need to create and update a safety plan to ensure all involved are protected and safe. Our emergency product line offers products that are lightweight yet durable to withstand water, wind and rain.
- Fire Drills – When students and faculty are forced to be outside during fire drills, or actual emergencies, our blankets keep them protected by providing warmth, while also being water and wind resistant.
- Sporting Events – Having a presence at your school’s game day means that student athletes, families, friends and fans will spend more time enjoying the festivities and less time worrying about the weather.
- Student Transportation – Stock Heatsheets on school buses/shuttles to keep students and staff protected on field trips or on a stormy, windy ride home.
- Branding Opportunity – Heatsheets can be an excellent fundraising tool while also helping spread awareness of your event or cause with our branded and customizable products!
Whether planning ahead for a routine fire drill or in the event of an actual emergency, Heatsheets’ emergency products are an important addition to every school district’s emergency preparedness kit.
Made from a durable, recyclable, metalized film (LPDE #4), Heatsheets are stronger and more ecofriendly than a traditional Mylar blanket.
Click here to see our full line of emergency products or request a free sample to see how Heatsheets can work for you!