The power of reflective insulation fabric
Silver Lining fabric offers manufacturers an easy-to-cut-and-sew form, and the option to choose between waterproof/windproof and breathable/wind-resistant.
Technology:Silver Lining's reflective insulation material is capable of returning up to 74% of a person's body heat! Silver Lining is an ideal alternative for a heavy, bulky sleeping bag when temperatures are above 50°F/9°C. It makes an excellent emergency survival shelter for cold weather activities.
- Thermal linings
- Parka linings
- Mattress liners
- Emergency sleeping bags
- Travel and stadium blankets
- Provides a non-conductive IR-reflective insulation layer
- Retains reflective insulation properties even when wet
- Available as Water Proof TF™
- Available as Breathable Aire-TF™ which remains wind-resistant
- Easy to clean (machine washable)
- Comfortable to wear
- Easy to cut and sew
Silver Lining Design Examples:
How Does it Work?
See our explanation here